Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hollywood here I come!






I am planning to take a vacation at Hollywood, California. I choose this place because I want to tour the location and feel like a movie star. I would like to go in August 5 to the 12th of 2008. My mom, sistas, cousins, and friend with be traveling with me. Delta airlines is going to take me there and United is bringing me back. The airfare for a roundtrip flight per person is $1,027.48. The United Airlines cost $909 per person including room but no car, Norwest cost $776 but 1 stop and Delta and United together cost $1,027.48 per person and include car, runtrip, hotel with walk of fame review. So I rather pay for that hotel then the other because Its has a higer rating, more features and closer to where I have to go.That includes the roundtrip, hotel and car. Im interesting staying at the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel & Spa because its looks nice to sleep for the week and its has a high rating. The other hotel I am also intersted in is the Highland Gardens Hotel because its 1 block from thw walk fame and my family and I does not have to drive to get there. I choose to stay in the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel & Spa. Its does not say how much it is per night because its included in the total. The hotel rating is 4.4 rating out of 5 and 27 reviews out of 28. So I guess this hotel is worth the price. This hotel is a great, clean, and spa included hotel. I would guess to spend at least $500 for food that entire week. They restaurants are expensive. I may want to visit Roscoe's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Philippe the Original restaurants for food. This whole cost will cost me $6164.88, so I better start saving and get a job.

No comments: